Effective date: August 26, 2019
r6db.net ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.r6db.net website (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Information about your gameplay. Please see the section entitled "Information about your gameplay" for more details on what we collect.
- Our Sites and Services may allow users to post or upload information about themselves. Please note any information you post will be accessible to the public and to other users.
- Email address
- Cookies and Usage Data
Information about your gameplay. In your profile, which is public and will be established when using our site, we collect information from your game sessions, such as kills, death, rank, wins,losses and damages dealt to opponents. Such in-game data is directly provided to us by the publisher Ubisoft, with which we are not affiliated with. We may reprocess this data and provide additional information such as most played characters, leaderboards, ratio’s, charts and globally character stats.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
r6db.net uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- For marketing purposes
- To provide other users with your public stats ("Information about your gameplay") from our site (See "Types of Data Collected")
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Germany and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Germany and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
r6db.net may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of r6db.net
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements on our Service.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your rights and choices
If you do not wish to receive email marketing communications from us, you can click the unsubscribe link in the relevant email. This will allow you to remove yourself from that particular email mailing list. You can do this for each of our email marketing communications. You can opt-out of all communications except for certain service related messages, such as order confirmations or important account-related messages.
You may contact us at any time using the contact details at the bottom of this page:
- If you want us to erase your personal data from our records, in the event grounds for erasure applies according to applicable privacy law.
- If you want to restrict our processing of personal data, in the event grounds for such restriction applies according to applicable privacy law.
- If you want to correct personal data in case of any errors, in the event grounds for such restriction applies according to applicable privacy law.
- If you want to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a commonly used and machine-readable format (Data Portability).
- For your protection, we will ask you for proof of your identity before making your personal data available to you. We may have to keep certain information required by law and/or for our own legitimate business purposes.
We will process your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services to you, to perform obligations under a contract with your or to comply with law. We will further process your data for the period of time where we have a legitimate interest to process your data, and this interest outweighs your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms until you inform us according to your rights above. If and to the extent you have given consent to us to process your personal data, we will process the data in accordance with that consent, and we will delete the relevant information upon your withdrawal of consent.
Notice of privacy rights to EU Data subjects
For persons located in the European Economic Area (“EU Data Subjects”), commencing on May 25th, 2018 we will process your personal information in accordance with the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) according to which you have the following rights:
- You have the right to information as to whether or not and to which extent we process which of your personal information.
- You have the right to object the processing of your data based on Article 6 (1) (e), (f) of the GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation at any time.
- You have the right to rectification of any inaccurate personal information about you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
- You have the right to the erasure of your personal information without undue delay unless we have a legitimate interest to keep the information, such as in the event we need the information to execute an agreement with you.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, unless we have a legitimate interest to continue processing the information for the purpose in respect to which you requested the restriction. For example, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal information for this purpose. You have the right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format – data portability. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- You have the right to withdraw your previously given consent at any time.
If you are an EU Data Subject and wish to exercise the right of erasure of your personal information, you can do so by logging in (https://r6db.net/login) with your UPlay account and delete your account with the provided gdpr button or by sending us an email to [email protected] In any other cases you can contact us by email under the following adress: [email protected] If you believe our processing of your personal information violates data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation. You may exercise any of your rights in this section in relation to your personal data by written notice to us at the following email address: [email protected]
For EU Data Subjects, we rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information:
- The legal bases for the processing of information we obtain while you visit our Sites or use our Services are the performance of a contract with respect to the use of our Sites and Services (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in improving the performance of our Sites and Services.
- The legal basis for the processing of information we obtain through email messages or forms is your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
- The legal basis for the processing of obtained information related to your interest in purchasing our products and Services is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR (steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract).
- The legal bases for the processing of information we obtain in the course of your registration are performance of a contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
- The legal basis for the processing of information we obtain through your subscription to our e-mail alerts and/or newsletters is your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
- The legal basis for the transmission of information to third-party contractors, agents, business partners, sales representatives, or service providers is performance of the contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR) and legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR).
- The legal basis for the transmission of information to third parties in case we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or any other transaction is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in preparing and executing the applicable measure.
- The legal basis for the transmission of information to law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third parties is the compliance with a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c GDPR).
- The legal basis for the transmission of information to our legal counsel and other consultants in connection with actual or potential litigation is our legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR) in receiving consulting services.
We will only send EU Data Subjects marketing emails or contact EU Data Subjects regarding marketing matters where they have agreed to this, such as by subscribing to our newsletters, email lists, filling out our contact forms or sending us email inquiries. As noted above, we may personalize the message content based upon any information you have provided to us and your use of the Sites. If you subscribe to a newsletter you will be needed to confirm your e-mail address by clicking on a link in an e-mail conformation we send you (double-opt-in).
Complaints regarding our processing of your data
- By email: [email protected]